We’re checking out the latest tech from Harvey Norman.
This month it’s the Uniden iGo Cam 80 Smart Dash In-Car Camera
This Dash Cam offers a high resolution, GPS geotagging, and various safety functions, making it a great companion when you’re on the road.
YOU CAN PICK UP YOUR VERY OWN FROM HARVEY NORMAN
Check out some of the Key Features of this sweet Dash Cam!
- The Uniden iGo Cam 80 Smart Dash In-Car Camera has a resolution of 2160P up to 4K with a wide viewing angle of 150-degrees, allowing it to record footages with stunning clarity and impressive detail.
- For optimal image quality even in various lighting conditions, the iGo Cam 80 in-car camera has a WDR function.
- Using the Cam 80 Smart Dash camera’s WiFI capability, you can directly record, preview, and transfer footages to your compatible device via the Uniden app*.
- Complete with a speedometer display, the Uniden iGo Cam 80 Smart Dash In-Car Camera allows you to accurately monitor your speed with minimal hassle.
- This Uniden iGo Cam 80 Smart Dash camera features Lane Departure Warning**, a headlight low LUX sensor, and red-light camera warnings to help keep you safe while driving.
**When the car and the unit has been powered off, this mode turns on the unit, if it detects vibration. Note that the unit must have sufficient battery power remaining in order to record and the G Sensor must also be turned on.