Dog owners and cat owners have battled it out over the ages for a number o reasons, to see which is the best.
Well, thanks to a new study, some might be switching sides - because it turns out that dog owners generally earn more than cat owners.
The study from Manhattanville College in new York revealed that dog owners are:
- Happier than cat owners
- More sociable than cat owners
- Are more likely to pay off their mortgage
- … and earn larger salaries than cat owners.
Cat owners are:
- More likely to enjoy their own company
- More likely to still live with their parents
- Are 5% less likely to be married
- Have less friends on social media
- Have less friends in general
- Love their cats less than people love their dogs…
Which side of the fence are YOU on now?